Looking for some quick, easy and LOW-PREP math review? These summer math mazes cover a variety of math skills, are fun for kids and are self-checking!
Ways to Use These Math Practice Worksheets:
- As a review of math facts in the last days of school
- To send home with students over the summer
- As easy summer school practice
- As a sub activity
Using these pages is easy. Students start by solving the math practice problems at the top of the page.
They then color in the answer in the maze at the bottom. When they complete and color in all the answers, they should make their way through the maze!
If students don’t see their answer somewhere in the maze, they know they made a mistake and need to try their math problem again.
Included in the Download:
- Directions/Teaching Tips
- 4 Math Practice Mazes (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division)
- Answer Keys for all 4 Mazes