Meaningful Number Talks Online Course
Looking for a meaningful daily math routine that is easy to implement and builds number sense and problem solving skills? Number talks are the perfect solution! Let me show you how to get started so you can adapt them for your class.
Through jam-packed yet bite-sized teaching videos, you will learn not only the why of number talks but the how in this easy to digest course. You’ll be amazed at how your students’ understanding of math operations increases over time.
In addition, this course comes with tons of printable posters and conversation starters as well as simple planning pages, allowing you to implement what you learn in the course right away.
You will also receive a certificate of completion for 1.5 hours of continuing education credit.
What’s Covered in This Course:
- What number talks are and why they matter
- How to get started with number talks
- Basic addition and subtraction strategies
- Basic multiplication and division strategies
- Specific ways number talks can be used in the early grades (they look a bit different in grades K-2)
- 3-ACT tasks are and how to incorporate these tasks into your lessons
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.