Are you looking for new and meaningful math teaching strategies to help you reach and engage every student in your class?
With this complete course bundle, you get access to 6 different online training courses. These courses include easy to follow, bite-sized teaching videos plus ready to use printable lessons and games to help you implement what you learn right away.
In addition to the course content, which includes course certificates of 8 hours of professional development, you also gain access to bonus video trainings, not available anywhere else.
So not only do you save more than 63%, but you get lifetime access to additional training videos on topics such as “Building a Math Mindset,” and “Filling in Math Gaps.”
Included Online Courses:
- Making Math Visual: Why & How to Incorporate Visual Learning into Your Math Lessons ($67 value)
- Meaningful Number Talks in the Classroom ($67 value)
- Thinking Deeply: How to Include Meaningful Writing in Math Class ($67 value)
- Making Sense of Word Problems ($67 value)
- Problem Solved: How to Teach Math Through Meaningful Inquiry & Problem Solving ($67 value)
- Teaching Math with Children’s Literature: Using Picture Books to Engage Every Child ($67 value)
In addition to the full courses, you also get access to 6 bonus videos on various math teaching topics. These are shorter videos (30-50 minutes each), covering specific topics parents and teachers asked about. These include:
- Developing Number Sense in Grades K-2
- Building Math Mindsets
- Loving Living Math (Simple, engaging lesson ideas)
- Visual Models to Multiply & Divide Fractions
- Finding & Filling Math Gaps
- Simple Montessori Math Games & Activities