3rd Grade Math at Home: Distance Learning Pack
Are you a teacher or parent needing a simple plan to keep kids learning math at home for the time being? This easy to follow plan is perfect for your 3d grade students.
If your school will be closed for longer than 2 weeks, you can also adapt this plan to provide math at home activities, games and practice for 4 weeks.
3rd Grade Math at Home Overview:
This plan includes everything parents need for 2-4 weeks of daily math, including:
- A daily number sense activity (includes 1 for week one and 1 for week 2)
- Daily math skills practice (10 problems per day, or 5 problems per day to spread this out over 4 weeks)
- Daily low-prep game (this includes super simple card games, dice games or print and play games to make it easy on parents who don’t have math manipulatives on hand)
Lastly, you will find answer keys for the entire set of daily math skills practice pages.
Whether you need to print these out to send home or parents need to print them themselves, I’ve made it easy for you with single pages, and everything in black and white.
Math Skills Covered:
- Week one covers place value, comparing numbers and addition and subtraction with large numbers
- Week two covers multiplication and division, missing factors, 2-3 digit by single digit multiplication practice and time and elapsed time
- Every page of skills practice includes a word problem with space to draw a picture, diagram or visual and space to solve
*Please Note: While you are certainly welcome to share the student pages with your parents, you may NOT share the file with other teachers. They must purchase their own set to use with their students. Thank you for your honesty.