Printable Math Manipulatives Toolkit
Provide each student with their own math toolkit they can use all year to solve math problems.
Looking for a DIY option when it comes to math manipulatives and tools to help your learners explore and make sense of math? I’ve got you covered!
This pdf download includes tons of math tools that you can print and assemble at home or school. Store individual student sets in plastic pencil boxes or zip lock bags to have on hand whenever they’re working on math problems.
Included in the Download:
- Base Ten Blocks
- Number Paths (1-100)
- Hundred Charts
- Number Lines (6 labeled, 2 blank)
- Place Value Mats + Tiles for Whole Numbers
- Decimal Place Value Mat + Tiles (tenths + hundredths)
- Five frame
- Ten frames (2 versions)
- Number Bonds (2 versions)
- Blank Multiplication Tables (2 versions)
- Multiplication Fact Bookmarks
- Fraction Tiles
- Name labels in color & black and white
Looking for virtual/online math manipulatives instead? Check out this HUGE math manipulatives resource list.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.