Looking for fun, hands on ways to teach & explore symmetry with your students? This varied collection provides for inquiry based exploration, hands on practice & extension lessons to study area as well as symmetry.
With these activities, your kids will see symmetry, explore symmetry, play with symmetry and discover symmetry properties.
Included in this download:
- Teacher Directions & Tips
- Exploring Symmetry in Nature Cards + Scavenger Hunt | See, Sort, & Discuss Symmetry in the Real World
- Understanding Symmetry Cut & Paste Pages | 6 Pages + Answer Keys
- Playing with Symmetry Pattern Block Mats (build symmetrical designs with blocks)
- Symmetrical Area Challenges | Combine Symmetry + Area for Older Kids (Includes Answer Keys)
You’ll love the variety of activities that you can use to introduce, explore and deepen understanding of symmetry with your kids.
There are also in depth teacher tips and ideas to help you make the most of this resource.
*Please Note: This is a digital pdf download intended for personal use in the home or classroom only. No physical product will be shipped to you. You may not share, distribute, alter or claim any portion of this as your own. Thank you for your honesty!*