Christmas Algebra Games Collection
Want some low-prep but FUN Algebra practice to get kids through December to Christmas break? This collection is perfect! Just print and play to practice important Algebra skills.
Algebra Skills to Practice:
- Integer Operations
- Evaluating Expressions
- Graphing Equations
- Solving Linear Equations
- Solving Systems of Equations
And although some of these activities are available free on my website, I’ve expanded this collection to include some additional pages and games and put it all together in one handy dandy file for you!
Christmas Algebra Games Included:
- Integer Operations Board Game
- Gingerbread Dash: Evaluating Expressions Board Games (2 options)
- Algebra Picture Equations Puzzles
- Graphing Linear Equations to Collect Toys for Santa
- Open-ended Writing Equations Graphing Challenge
- Christmas Riddles: Solving 1- and 2-Step Equations
- Christmas Riddles: Solving Systems of Linear Equations
*This set was updated on 12/21/21 to include an additional graphing page and the new integer operations game. Download again to get the updated file!*
Please Note: This set is a digital, pdf download, intended for personal use in the home or classroom only. Nothing will be mailed to you. You can not alter, share, distribute or link to these files in any way. Thank you for your honesty!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.